Welcome to our web site.
We are now meeting at Paradise Fibers
225 W Indiana, Spokane WA 99205
Second Sunday of the month, 1-3 p.m.
Please explore this web site and don’t forget to take a look at the beautiful weaving that’s always underway or has just been completed on our members’ looms: On Our Looms
If you’re looking for used looms or equipment, be sure to check out the Marketplace! There’s been a lot of new activity lately! http://www.spokaneweavers.org/marketplace/
A monthly program and meeting, a dye study group and more. See what’s happening at the Spokane Handweavers’ Guild: Upcoming Guild Meetings & Other SHG Events
Spokane Handweavers’ Guild is nonprofit, membership-driven organization for handweavers, spinners, basket-makers and others who engage in textile arts. Activities include:
- Monthly guild meetings are typically held on the second Sunday afternoon of each month beginning at 1:00 PM.
- Monthly meetings offer a variety of programs on topics such as handweaving, felting, spinning, basket-making, and a variety of other subjects connected to the fiber arts. Meetings are informal, relaxed events where all skill levels can learn, participate and enjoy.
- Study groups, which are small groups of individuals who choose to focus on particular areas of interest.
- Maintenance of an extensive library of books, magazines, videos and equipment for the use of Guild members.
- Intensive, two- or three-day workshops with both local and internationally-known fiber arts instructors. Workshops are offered at least twice each year to Guild members and on a space-available basis to the public.
- Annual sale of members’ work every autumn
We welcome you to attend our meetings and get to know us! Or, go ahead and become a member now. Learn more on the Membership page, including how to join online.
Find information about all upcoming meetings and events on the Upcoming Events page.